Monday, December 1, 2014

98 Percent Human, 2 Percent Bird....(LTC #130)

An extra card made just for fun

The Angel Experiment (LTC #130)

The Card:
I joined a faerie swap listed by Linden Leaf. Two weeks after sending the cards out they were returned to me minus the postage. I felt so bad for holding up the swap that I grabbed an old carve I had sitting around and made a bonus card to send. Years ago while I was working in insurance I used to listen to audiobooks all day long. after listening to the first few Maximum Ride Books by James Patterson, I carved two images that reminded me of the main character. It was a fun set of books and carves. The first book in the series was titled "The Angel Experiment". 

Making The Card:
Since this was a quickie card I used only materials I had on hand. First, I covered white paper in black distress ink and then stamped the image with black Versafine Ink. I then colored the image first with copic markers and then enhanced the wings with chalk. Finally I sprayed the entire card with a shimmer mist and looked for a backing paper that would compliment the image.

Book Teaser:
WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE.
Do not put this book down. I'm dead serious - your life could depend on it. I'm risking everything by telling you - but you need to know...



No comments:

Post a Comment