Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A French Cat and Twin Zombies (LTC's 74 & 75)

Later used for an Anthropomorphic Swap

Le Chic Chat (LTC #74)

This was also carved for The Box Of The Month Swap. This was another image I absolutely loved. I honestly didn't think that I would be able to carve the minuscule fishnet lines of the hat. I was so proud that I made it into a card. I loved the carve so much that I picked one piece of paper and simply stamped it in black foregoing my normal layering and colors. It was just a card that I did for fun that was laying around in a box until someone listed an Anthropomorphic swap. It was perfect for that swap. I carved another image to add solely because this one was old. You'll see the other image I sent in when I get to number 106.

Gothika (Card # 75)

This was another stamp I had laying around for years that I finally mae into a card when i had some spare time. Awhile after I did this card I sent the stamp to Miss Chivousness. She asked me if she could make a card of it too. I of course jumped on it and told her ABSOLUTELY! I love her cards, so it's always an honor for her to use one of my stamps for to design one. I ended up loving her version much more than mine. It's posted below with her permission.


LivingDedGirl~ By Miss Chievousness
Sneak Peak of Card #106








No comments:

Post a Comment