Saturday, August 23, 2014

All I Can Taste Is This Moment....(LTC #113)

You Rock! Swap

Iris (LTC #113)

Red Rocks Amphitheater may be one of the most amazing places ever to watch a concert! I miss so much about Colorado but one of the things I miss most are the music venues. I chose this image because it was a poster for Red Rocks, and because it reminded me of one of my favorite songs by this group. I then mounted it to paper that reminded me of the smaller venues in Colorado such as The Bluebird,  and the Filmore. It just screams wallpaper for one of those funky yet amazing little theaters. 

Iris...Live at Red Rocks...




Red Rocks Amphitheater Morrison, Colorado
I've seen many concerts there, even been backstage once. There is nothing like watching a Colorado Sunset and millions of fans from the stage of this natural amphitheater!





No comments:

Post a Comment