Wednesday, August 20, 2014

At the Copa...you'll fall in love, With Calvin & Hobbes (LTC's 83 & 84)

Copacabana (LTC #83)


I carved this while sitting at my Dad's side the last time he was in ICU. I made it into a card because it was yet another occasion that this hobby held my hand. I am so thankful!

They All Grow Up Swap~ Calvin and Suzy

They All Grow Up (Card #84)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Calvin & Hobbes. Many people have tried to copy Bill Watterson, but like Charles Schulz he was simply one of a kind. I do love the fact that people like to try and keep the characters alive. One of my favorites is "Hobbes & Bacon". When I have time I may carve that too. I did this image because I knew exactly the strip to send along with it...

Calvin & Hobbes by Bill Watterson


No comments:

Post a Comment