Saturday, August 23, 2014

Under The Gotham Moon...(LTC #112)

Whatever swap

Love Will Tear Us Apart (LTC #112)

"It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man".

Its always fun to do a carve just because. Then every once in awhile a swap comes a long at just the right time. Heres to the perfectly timed and whatever swaps!

Once again I carved a stamp to compliment the back of the card. I love my signature stamp but I also love carving something a little extra for the backs of my cards now and then.

Fun Fact: Sometimes there are extra little details to my cards that few notice. Les Miserables: Fantine was stamped on paper with French writing on it and this card is stamped on paper with images of super heroes on it. On some of the cards you can see some of the comic book art in Wonder Womans face.

No comments:

Post a Comment