Sunday, August 24, 2014

Schuyler's Remains


Schuyler"s Remains (LTC #114)


I carved this image just for fun as a stress reliever. When I finished it I sent a picture of it to SandD and Miss Chievousness. SandD promptly asked me to make a card out of it and send her two. This piqued my interest so I asked why and got this story....

A few weeks ago Shawna was asked to bunny sit for a teenager that she knows. If you know Shawna yo also know she is the sweetest woman alive and would do anything for anyone. She quickly realized she was in for quite the task when she walked into 23 bunnies versus one. She had to clean up after them, water them and feed them. Shawna is also a very blunt person, and she decided that this family needed to learn a little bit more about raising a harem of bunnies. While they were on their vacation she started to text them bunny trivia before she would feed them. After they did a little research to answer her questions there will be a few changes in the house of bunnies. Need less to say this was a fabulous story and to top it off when the family returned "Schuyler" would talk so much about her rabbits that one day Shawna tole her that when she died her skull would probably resemble a rabbits. Shortly thereafter I happened to text her the picture of this carve. A card was born........

For Schuyler and her nest of bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment