Saturday, August 16, 2014

Alice and Mosse-tard popcorn. Nothing's Impossible! (LTC's 3&4)

Impossible Things Alice (LTC #3) April 2009

Alice laughed, "Theres no use trying." she said. "One can't believe impossible things." "I daresay you haven't had much practice, " said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast...."


 Moosecorn: (LTC #4) 

Made for the Moose On Parade Swap. This was a ridiculously easy carve but one of my favorite cards to date. I found little brown paper bags and stuffed them with tickets to the parade and free popcorn. On the back of the popcorn was an original poem about Moose-tard popcorn. It didn't exist back then but I was at a street fair a few months back and you can now by Moose-tard popcorn. Even a simple carve can turn into fun when it comes to LTC's.

No comments:

Post a Comment