Saturday, August 16, 2014

From Beginning To End

From Beginning to end......

The upper left is the first LTC I ever made. It was around 2 am in 2008. I wanted to know what all the fuss was about when it came to trading cards so I decided to give it a shot. Having no idea what I was doing or what the expectations in the letter boxing world were...that is the card I created. The four in the middle have been made at various points during the years in between my first and last. The Bottom right is the most recent card I have made after somewhat of a hiatus. Very slowly I am going to post every card I've ever done...all 121 of them. Hopefully some will inspire others on what to try and maybe teach others on what not to do. Art is subjective and what some love others will hate. I personally tend to be very critical of my own work and never quite manage to create things I love. This blog is mainly going to be to document my journey. I'll begin with a photo of my first card and work my way through the last 6 years. Obviously as I get closer to present day there will be spoilers...so if you don't want to see a card before you get it...you've been warned. ~SB

No comments:

Post a Comment