Thursday, August 21, 2014

Strong and talented women..Red, Ruthie & Lucille (LTC's 99-101)

Movies Of A Different Color Swap

Back of card

Movies of A Different Color: Red Riding Hood (LTC #99)

There were so many fabulous images out there for Red Riding Hood. In the end I chose that particular image just because I wanted to attempt to color a blood moon. I did an extra image for the back to eventually plant as part of a Twilight series up at Denali. It works just as well for red Riding hood.
Traveling Sideshow Swap

Back of card

La Bella Ruthie: The Snake Charmer (LTC #100 kind of)

I had so much fun making this card and scouring the net for images. This was a fascinating subject with so many cool and challenging illustrations to choose from. This card is definitely in my top 5 favorites. I enjoyed carving it, coloring it and piecing it together.  After cleaning up my LTC list this card came in at 100 even though it was technically the Miss Chievousness card that was 100. Coincidentally this swap was hosted by her as well.

I Love Lucy Swap

I ♥ Lucy: An Everyday Religion (LTC #101)

Love Yourself First and everything else falls into line. ~Lucille Ball

This is an extra long card but I loved that it had so many of the famous episodes in the image.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment